Description of WWE SuperCard – Multiplayer Card Battle Game
WWE SuperCard is a collectible card battling game featuring WWE Superstars and pro wrestling action.
Requires OS 4.2.1 or newer.
Collect and level up your cards. Design and build your deck. And battle other players across a variety of modes, real-time events, PVP and teams. Join the millions (and millions) of players across the globe who have downloaded SuperCard — and jump into its high-octane twist on CCG play.
SuperCard has Legends like The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, and modern Superstars like Randy Orton, Becky Lynch, The Fiend Bray Wyatt, Tommaso Ciampa, Adam Cole, Samoa Joe, and many more. There are thousands of cards to leg drop, Rock Bottom, and slam into the virtual mat.
More from my site
And the SuperCard universe continues to expand with each update. Play new event types like Clash of Champions. Take on quests and earn rewards. Compete in monthly activities that offer special rewards. And collect new cards with wrestlers featured on the latest pay-per-view, NXT, SmackDown or RAW show.
– Cards and themed content featuring WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars, WWE Legends, and WWE Hall of Fame inductees
– Earn rewards in rotating events that shake up play and offer unique cards
– Capture the briefcase in Money in the Bank or strategize your way through a King of the Ring tournament against others
– Climb the leaderboard against others in Elimination Chamber and Royal Rumble matches
– Earn bonuses from logging in daily or taking Open Challenges.
– Level up your cards in the new Performance Center to get a boost while you’re offline
Do Not Sell My Info: https://www.take2games.com/ccpa
|App name||WWE SuperCard – Multiplayer Card Battle Game|
|Platform||4.1 and up|
A new summertime card set will be available soon, featuring various Superstars who are ready for a day of copious waves and sun. Otis, Charlotte, and more are geared up for sunbathing, snorkeling and battle (we can’t forget that part). Plus, a new pack type and [REDACTED] enter the fray later in July.Update also includes:Misc. bug fixes and cool QOL stuff