WPML v3.6.3 + Addons – The WordPress Multilingual Plugin Nulled Free is a product of OnTheGoSystems. We’ve been developing for WordPress since 2007. WPML team includes over 40 people, providing support 6 days a week, 19 hours a day, in 9 languages.
One WordPress Installation, Multiple Languages
WPML makes it easy to run a multilingual website with a single WordPress installation. Choose languages for your site and start translating content.
WPML comes with over 40 languages. You can also add your own language variants (like Canadian French or Mexican Spanish) using WPML’s languages editor.
You can arrange different language contents in the same domain (in language directories), in sub-domains or in completely different domains.
Powerful Translation Management
Available in the Multilingual CMS version only.
Building a multilingual site is the first step. The challenge begins when your clients need to run it. They’re going to love you for choosing WPML!
WPML comes with state-of-the-art translation management. You can turn ordinary WordPress users into Translators. Translators can access only specific translation jobs which Editors assign to them.
Alternatively you can connect WPML’s powerful translation management with a translation service of your choice* for professional translation of your site contents. See also “Affordable professional translation” further down on this screen.
WPML sends notification emails, provides a translation management screen, a jobs-queue and side-by-side translation editor.
*Alternative translation services such as Cloudwords are available as of version 3.2.
WPML lets you easily build and run multilingual e-commerce sites with WooCommerce (using WooCommerce Multilingual). Enjoy complete support for simple and variable products, related products, sales and promotions and everything else that WooCommerce offers.
Running a multilingual e-commerce site with WPML is simple. WPML shows you which texts need translation and builds the complete translated store for you.
Visitors will enjoy a fully localized purchase process, starting with the product listing, through the cart and checkout and even localized confirmation emails.
WPML v3.6.3 + Addons – The WordPress Multilingual Plugin Changelog
* [wpmlcore-3411] Fixed some glitches for dropdown language switchers
* [wpmlcore-3853] Fixed `SitePress::get_term_adjust_id` to retain the `object_id` if needed. Fixes missing WC product variations
* [wpmlcore-3847] Fixed error on front-end when using WPML in Menus but with incomplete setup
* [wpmlcore-3839] Fixed not saved settings when assigning a language switcher to a menu with a name in an encoded language (Hebrew, Chinese, …)
* [wpmlcore-3866] Fixed some compatibility issues for language switcher in menus
* [wpmlcore-3007] Fixed title sanitization when German (de_DE) and Danish (da_DA) languages are present
* [wpmlcore-3837] Fixed path returned by `get_home_path` when in the second language and using languages in domains
* [wpmlcore-3860] Fixed default locale for some affected languages
* [wpmlcore-3885] Fixed domain in the `content_url` function to match the current domain URL
* [wpmlcore-3766] Applied some changes in WPML cookies: `wpml_referer_url` will be set on WCML and `_icl_current_language` will be set only if user is logged in
* [wpmlcore-3427] Fixed redirection from URL with no language directory to URL with default language directory (applies with root page setup)
* [wpmlcore-3889] Fixed fatal error during WPML setup (step 2) if not possible to connect to WP translation API
* [wpmlmedia-114] Fixed retrieving gallery’s images after changing the default language
* [wpmlcore-3876] Added page builder requirements message for Divi theme
* [wpmlcore-3892] Fixed post relationship for Types plugin when saving posts
* [wpmlcore-3883] Fixed issue where translations can get disconnected when editing a duplicate post
* [wpmlcore-3893] Fixed issue where an auto-draft draft is being assigned as a translation
* [wpmlcore-3903] Fixed issues for retrieving object terms in a language different than the request language (related to `wp_get_object_terms`
* [wpmlcore-4035] Fixed issue when updating any WPML user field from other user
* [wpmlcore-4042] Fixed issue in WPML wizard language not matching site language on fresh install
* [wpmlcore-4142] Fixed issue in user admin language when trying to set a language which is not an active WPML language
* [wpmlcore-3597] WPML now scans for language switcher templates in the uploads folder
* [wpmlcore-3510] Introduced a new generic shortcode for language switcher `wpml_language_switcher`
* [wpmlcore-3886] Downloading and using `wpml-config.xml` for parent theme when available
* [wpmlcore-4185] Removed Avada page builders integration.
* [wpmlcore-3910] Resolved compatibility issues with ‘Twenty Seventeen` theme and translation of Theme Options
* [wpmlcore-3937] Fixed issue with Enfold’s page builder and new string translation workflow
* [wpmlcore-3943] Fixed issue with single sign-on when Object Cache is enabled using W3TC
* [wpmlcore-3797] Resolved JS conflict with ACF Pro, affecting WYSIWYG fields
* [wpmlcore-3773] Several security fixes
* [wpmlcore-3913] Added `wpml_duplicate_generic_string` in some locations to replace deprecated `icl_duplicate_generic_string`