WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.0.7 makes it easy to build multilingual sites and run them. It’s powerful enough for corporate sites, yet simple for blogs.
With WPML you can translate pages, posts, custom types, taxonomy, menus and even the theme’s texts.
Every theme or plugin that uses WordPress API runs multilingual with WPML.
We provide full support for WPML, helping you deliver perfect websites on time.
WPML makes it easy to run a multilingual website with a single WordPress installation. Choose languages for your site and start translating content.
WPML comes with over 40 languages. You can also add your own language variants (like Canadian French or Mexican Spanish) using WPML’s languages editor.
You can arrange different language contents in the same domain (in language directories), in sub-domains or in completely different domains.
WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.0.7
Sep 17, 2018
Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.0.7 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
* [wpmlcore-4676] Fixed issue when assigning language information to posts created through inner post insertion
* [wpmlcore-5796] Fix compatibility issues with WP Super Cache
* [wpmlcore-5795] Resolved fatal error with Toolset Views in the front-end happening with WPML 4.0.6
* [wpmlcore-5785] Fixed an issue which sometimes prevents translation of Avada’s global items.
* [wpmlcore-5782] Relevant check performed to avoid notice
* [wpmlcore-5777] Fixed fatal error when WP Bakery custom grid item is not a valid numeric ID.
* [wpmlcore-5776] Fixed a fatal error when a term has the same slug in different languages and term ID is different than taxonomy term ID.
* [wpmlcore-5775] Added missing quick-link for Media translation settings in the Settings page
* [wpmlcore-5768] Fixed an issue preventing the translation to be saved for WP versions < 4.7.0.
* [wpmlcore-5756] Handled possible communication errors between WPML and ATE
* [wpmlcore-5752] Notices are suppressed by relevant checks
* [wpmlcore-5708] Resolved Compatibility issue with Avada’s global items when updating them from a standard page
* [wpmlcore-5687] Fixed by finding page with exact slug and setting it as best match
* [wpmlcore-5647] Added support to translate global templates conditions in Elementor.
* [wpmlcore-5190] Fixed the WPML setup notice which was displayed for non-administrators.