Description of Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets
The Excel spreadsheet app lets you create, view, edit, and share your files with others quickly and easily. Create spreadsheets, data analyses, charts, budgets and more while you view and edit workbooks attached to email messages.
Edit documents for data analysis, accounting, finance, or any other fields with confidence. When on the go, your data and office move with you. Create charts, run data analysis and annotate your documents from your phone at any time.
Create formulas and spreadsheets, review your charts or start a budget on the go. Make spreadsheets and data files your way with robust formatting tools and great features. Excel lets you build your charts and spreadsheets to meet your specific needs.
Get data analysis, spreadsheets and business collaboration tools on your phone with Microsoft Excel.
More from my site
Microsoft Excel Features:
Spreadsheets & Calculations
• Manage charts, budgets, task lists, accounting, or financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates.
• Use data analysis tools and familiar formulas to run calculations.
• Rich Office features and formatting options make your workbook easier to read and use.
• Spreadsheet and chart features, formats, and formulas operate the same way on any device.
• Chart maker to annotate, edit and insert charts that bring your data to life.
• Data analysis features like Add and Edit Chart Labels to highlight key insights.
Review and Edit
• On the go? Review your Excel files from any device.
• Edit documents, charts and data or update your task list from anywhere.
• Data analysis features like sort and filter columns.
• Create spreadsheets, duplicate, hide, and unhide easily.
• Annotate charts, highlight portions of your worksheet, create shapes, or write equations with the draw tab feature on devices with touch capabilities.
Collaborate and Work Anywhere
• Share files and charts with a few taps to quickly invite others to edit, view, or leave comments.
• Edit and copy your worksheet in the body of an email message or attach a link to your workbook.
• Microsoft 365 users can access premium features:
• Chart elements can be added and modified
• Edit custom colors for shapes and formatting.
• Create charts with customized PivotTale styles and layouts.
• Data analysis via data maps.
• Create and edit SmartArt.
Create formulas, edit documents, manage budgets and design spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel today.
OS version: running any of the supported versions of Android and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor. Support for Kitkat & Lollipop devices will continue till June 2019
1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
|App name||Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Platform||6.0 and up|
Thank you for using Excel.
We regularly release updates to the app, which include great new features, as well as improvements for speed and reliability.
Did you know that with a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can unlock the full power of Office across all of your devices? Find special offers in the app.