Download Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus v16.0.4498.1000 Actived + Portable March 2017 Free | Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus v16.0.4498.1000 is a version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, succeeding both Office 2013 and Office for Mac 2011. It was released on OS X on 9 July 2015 and on Microsoft Windows on 22 September 2015 for Office 365 subscribers. Mainstream support ends on 13 October 2020, and extended support ends on 14 October 2025, the same time as Windows 10. New features in the Windows release include the ability to create, open, edit, and save files in the cloud straight from the desktop, a new search tool for commands available in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook named “Tell Me”, more “Send As” options in Word and PowerPoint, and co-authoring in real time with users connected to Office Online.
Other smaller features include Insights, a feature powered by Bing to provide contextual information from the web, a Designer sidebar in PowerPoint to optimize the layout of slides, new chart types and templates in Excel (such as treemap, sunburst chart (also known as a ring chart), waterfall chart, box plot and histogram, and financial and calendar templates), new animations in PowerPoint (such as the Morph transition), the ability to insert online video in OneNote, and a data loss prevention feature in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Microsoft Office 2016 cannot coexist with Microsoft Office 2013 apps, but it can coexist with earlier versions of Microsoft Office, such as 2003, 2007, and 2010. Microsoft offers to freely replace these older 2013 versions with an updated version.
Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus v16.0.4498.1000 Features:
- Work together on documents by improved version history to refer back to snapshots of a document during the editing process.
- Simplified sharing
- Review, edit, analyze, and present your documents across any of your devices (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS)
- Find commands with Tell Me
- Fact-check terms you highlight and other contextual information in the document by Bing-powered Smart Lookup
- Office apps optimized for touch. Use touch for reading, editing, zooming, and navigation. Write notes or make annotations using digital ink.
- Easily save office document to OneDrive cloud storage
- Integrated with Windows 10 (Hello command, Cortana and Office Mobile Apps)
Download 32-bit Version – 2.06 GB
Download 64-bit Version – 2.37 GB
Download Portable Version