More from my site
Want to make sure your company website ranks high in Google in your local community? Want to be found by patients or customers in your neighborhood? And: want to improve the usability of your site by easily adding your location and opening hours to your website?
Our Local SEO plugin for WordPress helps you to set up your website in a way that will rank higher in Google for your local community. Above that, it largely improves the usability of the contact page of your website. You can try everything on our demo site! Check out the technical specifications of our Local SEO plugin.
If you use WooCommerce for your online shop, you should try Local SEO for WooCommerce. This plugin combines the features of Local SEO with specific options for WooCommerce. You now have an all-in-one package to start ranking and selling locally.
Higher ranking in local search
Searching in Google (or any other search engine) for a hairdresser or a dentist will result in a list of hairdressers or dentists in your local community. So, local search appears to happen spontaneously! However, in order to give a (high) ranking, Google does need to know the exact location of your business. Above that, Google needs to know what type of business you provide.
Our Local SEO plugin provides Google and other search engines with the exact information it needs to show your company website in the local search results. Whether your company has only one office, or multiple locations, our Local SEO plugin will make sure it will appear in the local search results.
Local SEO for WordPress v4.3 Changelog
- Moved textdomain call to make sure that if a user chooses a different backend language, everything is translated correctly.
- Added schema.org to infoWindow poup when showing a map
- Removed redundant title attributes from buttons in admin
- Added filters to admin labels so they can be altered to the users desire.
- Add a notification to shortcodes when multiple locations are used and no locations are added yet.
- Added gesture handling to Google Maps