Description of Diary : Haru - Diary to Tell You How You Feel
Leave a brief day’s mood today.
If you choose what you feel and write a short story, the record will be complete.
‘Haru’ has two eyes and a mustache!
[Event]-You will receive a promotional code (30 days). –
1. If you use the app and write a review, including those who have already written!
2. ‘Haru’ will continue to add emojis that express mood.
-Send your ideas in the following order: very good, good, normal, bad, very bad.
-Paint, hand-painted or anything you like!
-If you send us the name of the emoticon, we will reflect it.
More from my site
[ main function ]
1. Simply leave today’s mood
2. Five minutes a day is enough!
3. Chart: Statistics with recorded data (average by day)
4. View format: card, calendar, detail view
5. Backup function (automatic backup, export .txt file)
[Work in progress]
1. Writing a story ‘What happened!’ Single check => duplicate checks (up to 3)
2. Card type in the collection (Calendar): Added to see the day content (+ resize)
3. Eliminate the error
4. Add-ons [Frequent update! ]
* When you delete the app data, existing records are deleted. *
* Data backup is stored on the sd card. Please check the storage location in the app! *
[Errors and add-on requests]
A day always wants to develop.
Please leave a message if there are any add-in requests or errors.
We will continue to develop by thinking and solving.
-Email: [email protected]
And … If you leave a rating and review, we will check and answer!
|App name||Diary : Haru - Diary to Tell You How You Feel|
|Platform||5.0 and up|
1.1.2 Update Contents 1. Fixed the error that did not refresh the home screen after loading data 2. Fixed the error that was not applied when the app was closed and relaunched after executing auto save 3. Change the writing character limit: 40-> 500 4. Fixed the error that was not applied when deleting the post